Variable HPF (High Pass Filter) allows for adjustable frequency between 40 Hz to 500 Hz* and greater car audio system flexibility according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preference.
Bass Boost featured in the GM-A6704 and GM-A5702 can be set to levels variably from 0 to 12 dB for optimal bass. This precise control can enhance the overall balance and impact of all sounds according to listening preference and music style. The GM-A5702 allows adjustment in three steps: 0 dB, 6 dB or 12 dB.
- Number of Channels: 4
- Amplifer Class: Class AB
- Maximum Power Output: 1000W
- Maximum Power Output at 2 Ohms: 250W x 4
- Maximum Power Output at 4 Ohms: 170W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 2 Ohms: 95W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 4 Ohms: 60W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output - Bridged at 4 Ohms: 190W x 4
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 70kHz (+0dB , -3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05% ( 10W, 1kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio: > 95dB
- Fuse Rating: 25Ax2
- RCA Inputs: 4-CH
- Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
- Crossover Type: Adjustable HPF/LPF
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz
- Low Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12db/oct (A/B CH)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 40-500 Hz
- High-Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12dB/oct
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50Hz
- Bass Boost Level: 0/6/12dB
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 0.3V to 6.5V (RCA in), 3.0V to 26V (SP in)
- Terminal Type: Screw
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohm): 2 to 4
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Protection Control System: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD)(inches): 356(W) X 60(H) X 215(D) mm
- Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 884938340267
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.