SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Most car audio system designs call for 2- or 4-ohm impedance. Kappa Series subwoofers put thechoice in your hands. A proprietary HARMAN technology, SSI lets you reconfigure your system bysimply flipping a switch.
Acoustically damped glass-fiber cone
Kappa subwoofer cones incorporate glass-fibers for exceptional accuracy and detail. Inherently nonresonant,the glass-fiber cones eliminates distortion so your music—and nothing but your music—comes through loud and clear.
- Diameter : 8 Inch
- Sensitivity : 89 dB
- Impedance : 2/4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 34-200 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 1600 Watts
- Top Mount Depth : 5-3/4 Inches
- Shallow Mount : No
- Number of Voice Coils : Single
- Suggested Sealed Box Volume : 0.4 Cubic ft.
- Suggested Ported Box Volume : 1 Cubic ft.
- RMS Power Handling : 400 Watts
- Free Air : Yes
- 8" Selectable Smart Impedance (SSI™) Kappa Series Subwoofer: Choose between 2 or 4 ohm impedance at the flip of a switch
- Peak: 1600 watts
- RMS: 400 watts
- Recommended power range: 34 - 200W RMS
- Proprietary aero-cooling design keeps the voice coil cool
- Acoustically damped glass-fiber cone
- Premium screw down terminals: Accommodates up to 8 gauge wire
- Aero-cooled voice coil: Two-sided, ducted airflow design / Increases power handling and improves reliability
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Top-mount depth: 5-3/4"
- Cutout diameter: 7-1/2"
- Frequency Response: 34 - 200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 34.5 Hz
- UPC: 050667371319
- Weight: 9.51
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.