Memphis Audio Power Reference Series 6x9" 2-way Car Component Speaker
We are a Memphis Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • (2) Woofers
- • (2) Tweeters
- • (2) Crossovers
- • (2) Adhesive backed Memphis Audio logos
- • (2) Woofer grilles
- • (2) Flush mount housings
- • (2) Flush mount retaining rings
- • (2) Angled surface mount housings
- • (2) 6" Crossover input wires
- • (2) 12" Tweeter wires
- • (2) 12" Woofer wires
- • (8) 1-3/8" Pan head screws
- • (8) Speed clips
- • (4) 3/4" Flat-head screws
- • User Manual
Designed with High Performance Audio
Power Reference components represent excellent sound and quality in a full range of sizes to fit almost any factory component location.
Perfect Solution for Most Vehicles
These features make Power Reference speakers the perfect solution for most vehicles looking for a solid audio upgrade.
These speakers are extremely reliable, and when installed by an authorize dealer boast one of the best warranties in the business.
- Diameter : 6x9 Inch
- Sensitivity : 90 dB
- Frequency Response : 51-20000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 120 Watts
- Shallow Mount : No
- RMS Power Handling : 60 Watts
- Polypropylene cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- Separate poly dome tweeter
- Separate crossover
- Perfect for OEM factory applications
- Stealthy black-on-black M-Cone design
- Size (in): 6X9"
- RMS Power (w): 60
- Peak Power (w): 120
- Sensitivity (dB): 90
- Mounting Depth (in): 3
- Magnet Size (oz): 14
- Grill included: Yes
- UPC: 702588206583
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.