Hi-Res Audio is the next level of digital audio for music fans alike and requires an incredibly wide dynamic range to reproduce music with amazing realism and depth. The X-Series speakers are Hi-Rez compatible and when paired with other X-Series components, provide an incredible Hi-Rez Audio experience.
New Cone Material
The X-Series’ speaker cone is made from a tightly interwoven Nano-fiber material. The extremely small diameter fibers create a damped, rigid cone structure while staying lightweight. Because of this light rigidity, the X-Series speaker is capable of highly accurate sound reproduction while maintaining a soft tonality. The cone’s resistance to flex ensures there is very little to no discoloration of sound and phase shifts. The result is a highly accurate speaker that is well staged in front of you.
- Max: 720 W per set/ 360 W per side
- RMS: 240 W per set/ 120 W per side
- Recommended power range: 10 - 120W RMS
- Hi-Res Audio compatible
- Nano-fiber woofer cone
- H.A.M.R. surround
- 1" carbon graphite tweeter
- Tweeters swivel within flush mounts
- Adjustable tweeter attenuation: 0dB, +3dB, -3dB
- Adjustable tweeter phase: Normal or reverse
- A-Pole type neodymium magnet
- Top-mount Depth: 3-1/16"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-7/8" x 8-7/8"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 45 - 50,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- UPC: 793276040381
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.