Infinity KAPPA-90CSX 2-Way Component Speaker System
Patented Plus One™ Glass Fiber Woofers
"Infinity’s glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with more cone-area than the competition , delivering increased low-frequency output and higher efficiency. Hearing them is believing them."
High sensitivity allows high-output without overdriving the system. With a sensitivity of up to 96 decibels at 2.83 volts/1 meter, Kappa speakers achieve excellent volume with superb musicality with as little as 5 watts RMS. (Kappa speakers are ideal for upgrading original factory-installed speakers.)
- 6" x 9" Kappa Series 2-Way Component System
- Peak: 810W per set / 405 each side
- RMS: 270W per set / 135W each side
- Glass fiber Plus One woofer cone
- Rubber surround
- Low impedance design gets more out of your stereo or amplifier
- 1.4" Edge-driven soft-dome tweeters
- Gap switchable crossovers
- 3-Way upgradeable
- 1.3" Oversized voice coil
- Top-mount Depth: 3.14"
- Cutout Dimensions: 8.6" x 5.75"
- 2.5 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 35 - 35000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- UPC: 050667371791
- Weight: 10.8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.