Pioneer TS-Z65CH 2-Way Car Component System
We are a Pioneer authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Two woofers
- •Two tweeters (with attached 17" speaker leads terminated with quick-connects)
- •2 Crossovers
- •2 Woofer grilles
- • 2 Flush mount tweeter housings (with tweeters installed)
- • 2 Factory tweeter mount brackets
- •Four 1/2" Screws
- •Twelve 3/4" Screws
- •Owner's Manual
Z Full Range
The Z is based on highly advanced technology developed by Pioneer, employing carefully selected materials and parts, benefiting from our decades of automotive loudspeaker design theory and testing ability.
Designed for Hi-res Audio
The quality of music recordings available to listeners has evolved. Hi-Res Audio recordings contain significantly more data compared to a standard CD recording and require a loudspeaker that is capable of smoothly reproducing frequencies of 40kHz or higher. The Z speakers are designed to deliver sound that’s clearer, sharper and more complex - reproducing music that is closer to the original performance.
Aluminum Alloy Balanced Dome Tweeter
The Z tweeter’s aluminum alloy diaphragm allows the tweeter to remain pistonic and linear at ultrasonic frequencies. The unique diaphragm shape, developed using HSDOM (Harmonized Synthetic Diaphragm Optimum Method) computer analysis, accurately controls differential vibration produced by the diaphragm and improves high frequency dispersion.
Pioneer’s Vertex Drive System improves the mechanical coupling of the voice coil and the tweeter diaphragm, reducing distortion and coloration caused by low damping and increasing power handling
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and Pioneer audio upgrades and immerse yourself within the sound quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
- Diameter : 6.5 Inch
- Sensitivity : 85 dB
- Frequency Response : 30-96000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 330 Watts
- Shallow Mount : No
- RMS Power Handling : 110 Watts
- System Type: 2-way Component
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 85 dB (± 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz to 96 kHz
- Hi-Res: Certfied
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 110 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 330 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Diameter: 6.5"
- Cone Material: Twaron Aramid Fiber + Cellulose Fiber Dual Layer
- Center Cap Material: Twaron Aramid Fiber
- Surround Material: Butyl Rubber
- Basket Material: Stamped Steel
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 15.2 oz
- Mounting Depth: 2.6"
- Tweeter Type: Balanced Dome
- Diameter: 29mm
- Diaphragm Material: Aluminum
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Magnet Weight: 6.4 g
- Swivel Type: Yes
- Tweeter Level Adjustability: -3dB / 0dB / +3dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1900 Hz
- UPC: 884938374613
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.