Hippo XL 64 is a NEW CEA 2031 Certified Subwoofer and is a add-on to the current wildly popular HIPPO series. Big Bass with a Big Bottom! The Hippo XL 64 is a Dual 4 Ohm, 300 RMS 600 Max is a true 6" subwoofer that uses a high temp 2” Dual 4 Ohm Aluminum VC, 90oz stacked Strontium Magnets with tight Red stitching sewn through Kevlar Fiber Non-Pressed Paper Cones.
Onlinecarstereo is a long-time authorized dealer of Massive Audio products. You can be sure that you are getting authentic and original Massive Audio items straight from the manufacturer and with necessary warranties.
- Peak: 600 watts
- RMS: 300 watts
- Recommended power range: 150 - 300 RMS
- CEA 2031 Certified
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Tall and Narrow Foam Surround
- Heavy Duty, Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket
- High Energy Double Stack 90oz Strontium Magnet Structure
- Dual Impedance High Temp Aluminum 2" Voice Coil Former
- Red Stitched Edge to the Cone's Edge for Added Strength
- Over Sized Mirror Image Dual Poly / Nomex Spiders
- Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force
- Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection to Voice Coils
- Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dust Cap
- Custom Tooled Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot
- Top-mount depth: 4.49”
- Cutout diameter: 5.94”
- Sensitivity: 82.9dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 57.393
- Xmax: 10mm peak to peak
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 623169611018
- Weight: 10.36
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.