Hippo XL 64 is a NEW CEA 2031 Certified Subwoofer and is a add-on to the current wildly popular HIPPO series. Big Bass with a Big Bottom! The Hippo XL 64 is a Dual 4 Ohm, 300 RMS 600 Max is a true 6" subwoofer that uses a high temp 2” Dual 4 Ohm Aluminum VC, 90oz stacked Strontium Magnets with tight Red stitching sewn through Kevlar Fiber Non-Pressed Paper Cones.
Onlinecarstereo is a long-time authorized dealer of Massive Audio products. You can be sure that you are getting authentic and original Massive Audio items straight from the manufacturer and with necessary warranties.
- Peak: 600 watts
- RMS: 300 watts
- Recommended power range: 150 - 300 RMS
- CEA 2031 Certified
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Tall and Narrow Foam Surround
- Heavy Duty, Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket
- High Energy Double Stack 90oz Strontium Magnet Structure
- Dual Impedance High Temp Aluminum 2" Voice Coil Former
- Red Stitched Edge to the Cone's Edge for Added Strength
- Over Sized Mirror Image Dual Poly / Nomex Spiders
- Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force
- Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection to Voice Coils
- Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dust Cap
- Custom Tooled Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot
- Top-mount depth: 4.49”
- Cutout diameter: 5.94”
- Sensitivity: 82.9dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 57.393
- Xmax: 10mm peak to peak
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 623169611018
- Weight: 10.36
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.