JBL Patented Plus One Glass Fiber Woofers with Rubber Surrounds
Plus One glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with up to 25 percent more active cone-area than the competition. The result is remarkably accurate surround with high SPL performance. The hi-roll rubber surrounds allow the woofer cone to move freely and emit bolder bass.
Harman Standard Reliability Testing
JBL speakers have to go through environmental testing that would destroy other speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Diameter : 6x8 Inch
- Sensitivity : 93 dB
- Frequency Response : 40-25000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 300 Watts
- Shallow Mount : No
- RMS Power Handling : 100 Watts
- Power Handling 100Wrms, 300W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V/1m) 93dB
- Frequency Response 40Hz – 25kHz
- Voice Coil Diameter 1-3/16 in. (30mm)
- Impedance 2.5 ohms
- Glass fiber Plus One woofer cone
- Rubber surround
- Low impedance design gets more out of your stereo or amplifier
- 1.4" Edge-driven soft-dome tweeters
- Gap switchable crossovers
- 1.3" Oversized voice coil
- Top-mount Depth: 2.32"
- Cutout Dimensions: 7.1" x 4.8"
- 2 x Speakers
- 2 x Spacers
- 2 x Foam gaskets
- 2 x Crossovers
- 2 x Tweeters
- 2 x Flush-mount cups
- 2 x Threaded flush-mount adapters
- 2 x Plastics locking nuts
- 2 x Surface-mount cups
- 2 x Starfish tweeter mounts
- 8 x Screws
- 8 x Speed clips
- 1 x allen head bit(2.5mm)
- 2 x JBL logo badges
- 2 x brand stickers
- Owner’s manual
- UPC: 050036357050
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.