The AP-4340 4-channel class AB amplifier can be used in three modes: 4, 3 or 2-channel.
In 4-channel mode, its CEA power of 4 x 70W RMS will allow you to get the most from your Auditor kits installed up front and in the rear. The 3-channel mode enables you connect a kit to channels one and two, as well as an Auditor subwoofer to channels three and four in bridged mode for a CEA power of 190W RMS under 2 Ohms. The 2-channel mode, which consists of bridging channels 1-2 and 3-4, provides a CEA power of 2 x 190W RMS under 2 Ohms.
Equipped with high-pass and low-pass crossovers, as well as a subsonic crossover, the AP-4340 amplifier guarantees the optimal performance of the kits and subwoofers in this line.
- Aluminum chassis
High heat dissipation
- RCA inputs
- Crossover settings
"Low-pass / high-pass Bass boost adjustment"
- Aluminum chassis: High heat dissipation
- RCA inputs: After-Market headunit
- Crossover settings: Low-pass/High-pass, Bass boost adjustment
- Stable under 2Ω
- THD: 0,06%
- Channel separation (1 KHz): 45 dB
- SNR (1W/A): 76 dBA
- Low level input sensitivity: 160mV
- CEA Power (4Ω): 4 x 70W RMS
- Max power (2Ω): 4 x 95W
- Max power (Bridged 4Ω): 2 x 190W
- High-pass Crossover (Ch 1-2): 60Hz – 1.2kHz
- High-pass Crossover (Ch 3-4): 100Hz – 2.2kHz
- Low-pass Crossover: 50 – 250Hz
- Full range mode Bandwith: 10Hz- 30kHz
- Full-Range mode: Yes
- Low impedance
- Polarity reversal
- Thermal over / under voltage
- Height: 2"
- Width: 13-25/64"
- Depth: 9-1/4"
- Unit: 6.06 lbs
- Shipping: 8 lbs
- UPC: 3544054750568
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.