Increased Driving Power And Control
The S-Series speakers have a large voice coil. The 6.5-inch and 6x9-inch models have a 35-mm voice coil, and this large voice coil size increases their driving power and control of the motor. The S-Series speakers are the first in the industry to use a material called CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic), a very lightweight yet rigid material.
Incredible Linerity and Accuracy
Alpine’s patented H.A.M.R. (High Amplitude Multi-Roll) surround is now found on the S-Series speakers. This proven technology increases excursion while maintaining accuracy and linearity. The multi-roll design allows for an even unfolding of the surround which creates incredible linearity and colorization rejection.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers and 2 tweeters
- 6-1/2" carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cone with specialized rubber surround
- 1" silk dome tweeter with inline crossover
- handles up to 80 watts RMS (240 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 70-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- woofer mounting depth: 2-5/16
- GRILLES NOT INCLUDED
- UPC: 793276040954
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.