The BLADE BP Series Amplifiers are designed with our “Live, Loud and Play Hard” motto. All amplifiers have built-in OEM line converters with RCA inputs that can take a high level speaker signal at up to 9 Volts directly in. By sensing the DC off set of a factory radio it can activate the ATO (Auto Turn On) feature and convert the 12V turn on into a 12V switched out. Blade “BP” are Class AB designed with a minimum per channel impedance operation of 2 Ohm with the exception of the BP2000.1, BP1200.1 which are Class “D” and can play down to 1 Ohm minimum. The monster BP4000 & BP6000 are full range Digital and 2 OHM stable. All Blade “BP” amps use Mil Spec PCBs, SMD parts, 5 way protection, full MOSFET high grade switching devices and all comply with the “World Wide Standards”, “ROHS”, “E-Mark” and are CTA2006 Compliant. This ensures that no competition can stand up to the BLADE BP when it comes to features, performance and value.
- Massive Audio BLADE BP Series BP2000.4
- Class-D 4 ohm Stable 4-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 120W x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 240W x 4 chan.
- 1 ohm: ------------N/A------------
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 480 watts x 2 chan.
- Total power output: 2000 watts
- Built-In OEM Line Converter
- Noise-reduction circuitry built into the amp
- CTA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Military specification PCB with SMD parts
- Ground Loop Isolator
- Designed and engineered in the U.S.A
- Hi-Fi E cap filter with wide dynamic range for clearer sound reproduction
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/3 channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Smart protection design for short circuit, thermal, reverse and voltage protection
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Input sensitivity: 0.2V - 9V
- Frequency Response: 10 - 35000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Variable high-pass filter: FULL - 3000 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 80 - 3000Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0, +6, +12 dB bass boost switch
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
- Dimensions: 7.5"W x 15"L x 2.5"H
- UPC: 623169631429
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.