ACM series amplifiers by AudioControl are the perfect blend of power and features for car audio systems from mild to wild. Compact size, high power and the ability to help integrate with factory stereo systems are features that assure “Making Good Sound Great” can happen in any installation.
Reversible cover plates allow flexible mounting options when paired with AudioControl DM Series Processors or when using multiple ACM series amplifiers in confined spaces. Once again AudioControl comes to the rescue combining features and benefits needed to assure audio euphoria in an automotive setting.
- GTO Signal Sense
- Active speaker-level inputs for OEM integration
- RCA Line Inputs
- Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
- Optional ACR-1 assignable remote control
- Reversible Cover Plate
- Speaker Connectors
- AudioControl ACM-4.300 Owner's Manual
Onlinecarstereo is a long time authorized online retailer of Audio Control products. We source our inventory straight from the manufacturer so you know you are getting original Audio Control merchandise. We always strive to provide the cheapest price online and 100% total customer satisfaction and after market service.
- Channels: 4
- Class: D
- Power [email protected] 14.4V: 4ohms: 4ch x 50W RMS
- Power @ 2ohms 14.4V: 4ch x 75W RMS
- Bridged Power: 4ohms:150W
- Preamp Inputs: 4 Balanced
- Speaker Level Inputs: 4
- Low-pass filter: bypass, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave
- Fixed subsonic filter: 24 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 1
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Signal to Noise: 102dBA,Ref 50W @ 4ohm
- THD+N: <0.01%
- PFM Subsonic Filter: 32
- Crossover: 12dB/oct. Linkwitz-Riley 80Hz, 120Hz Bypass
- Dimensions: 9.4″W x 3.0″D x 1.75″H
- Weight: 1.3 lbs(.6kg)
- UPC: 851523007485
- Weight: 4
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.