OnlineCarStereo Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio.
Parallel drive MOS-FET power supply supports high power and high sound pressure level.
Variable Bass Boost Control: You can control your subwoofer’s bass boost level (45Hz/0dB – -18dB) for a customized sound.
Pre-Output Terminals: Available for easy upgrade of your system.
The AX5000 Series amplifiers are easy to install in various places, with terminals on one side, and side covers for a neat look. One-side wiring also provides easier control after installation.
Memphis Audio always delivers. The Memphis Audio 15-PRX104 can handle up to 250 watts RMS. This sub is crafted with paper cone with a double-stitched butyl rubber. The recommended amplifier for this sub is a mono amplifier with 180 to 375 watts at 4 ohms.
Memphis Audio 15-PRX104 Features
- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
- treated paper cone with double-stitched butyl rubber surround
- cast-aluminum basket
- power handling: 250 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 500 watts
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-3/16"
- Impedance 4 ohms
- Cone Material Treated Paper
- Surround Material Rubber
- Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet) 0.75
- Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet) 1.875
- Port diameter (inches) N/A
- Port length (inches) N/A
- Free-Air No
- Dual Voice Coil No
- Sensitivity 83 dB at 1 watt
JVC KS-AX5101D Features:
- Monoblock DRVN Series Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"W x 11-13/16"D x 2-3/8"H
- UPC: 713783634132
- Weight: 26
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.