Power Reference Subwoofers
Memphis Audio's best selling line of subwoofers is back and better than ever. The new black on black polypropylene dust cap steps up design element to a level never before in the line. Several performance enhancements including a high temperature TIL voice coil former, improved suspension and coil design and an upgraded reinforced spider shoulder elevate PR subwoofers to new heights. Audio enthusiasts respect Power Reference subwoofers for their reliability and performance and versatility.
- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
- treated paper cone with double-stitched butyl rubber surround
- cast-aluminum basket
- power handling: 250 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 500 watts
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-3/16"
- Impedance 4 ohms
- Cone Material Treated Paper
- Surround Material Rubber
- Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet) 0.75
- Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet) 1.875
- Port diameter (inches) N/A
- Port length (inches) N/A
- Free-Air No
- Dual Voice Coil No
- Sensitivity 83 dB at 1 watt
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 702588205654
- Weight: 14
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.