Onlinecarstereo Exclusive Bundle
New Pioneer amps brilliantly integrate high-power performance superior to that of previous models in space-efficient sizes for flexibility of installation in various car cabins. Pioneer amplifiers automatically select the proper input signal mode, either RCA or speaker level. When the receiver is turned on, the amplifier automatically turns on. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output and utilizing speaker level output, the amp automatically senses the input mode and powers up in sync with the receiver. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output using speaker wire, the amplifier is turned on at the same time as the receiver. Pioneer's amplifiers automatically detect the input signal and select RCA level or speaker level.
The S-Series speakers have a large voice coil. The 6.5-inch and 6x9-inch models have a 35-mm voice coil, and this large voice coil size increases their driving power and control of the motor. The S-Series speakers are the first in the industry to use a material called CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic), a very lightweight yet rigid material. On a standard, off-the-shelf oval cone, the edges are naturally weaker than the center due to the elongated shape. Since the CFRP material is directional, it can be manipulated during the molding process to strengthen the areas of the cone that are normally weak. The result is rigidity throughout the cone that delivers accurate and efficient performance. The ability to manipulate the CFRP material during the molding process is currently exclusive to Alpine and the S-Series speakers. Alpine has three patent-pending procedures in support of this innovative manufacturing process.
To meet the needs of the most common applications in speaker replacement today, Alpine has introduced a new 6x9-inch component set to offer newer domestic trucks and cars the ability to upgrade the sound quality in their vehicle. This component set with its innovative technology makes it a simple solution to getting Alpine sound in many of these vehicles on the road today.
What's included in this bundle?
Pioneer GM-A4704 Features:
- Amplifier Class: AB
- RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels): 40 x 4
- Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels): 65 x 4
- Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels): N/A
- Best Frequency Response: 10-70k Hz
- Input Voltage: 14.4v
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78 dB
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2
- Bass Boost: No
- Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave): 12 dB/octave
- Bridged Power (Watts x Channels): 130 x 2
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 80Hz
- Preamp Outputs: No
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 1%
- Bass Boost Frequency: N/A
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 40-500(A), 80Hz(B)
- High-Pass Slope (dB/octave): 12 dB/octave
- Fan Cooled: No
- Speaker Level Inputs: Harness
- Fuse Rating: 30
- Height (inches): 2-3/8
- Depth (inches): 8-1/2
- Width (inches): 12-1/16
Alpine S-S65C Features:
- Peak Power: 240 Watts
- RMS Power: 80 Watts (CTA-2031 Compliant)
- Frame 165 mm
- Mounting Depth: 57.7 mm
- Mounting Height: 12.0 mm
- Magnet: 90.0 mm
- Frame: 37.8 mm
- Dome: 26.6 mm
- Height: 17.4 mm
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB/W
Alpine S-S69 Features
- Power Output: 85 watts RMS (260 watts peak power)
- Frequency Response: 65-22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-15/16"
- grilles not included
- Perfect for an OEM upgrade with many sizes to choose from to suit almost any vehicle
- Now available in a 6x9-inch component set, perfect for newer trucks and SUVs
- Larger voice coil and new CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic) cone
- Now with Alpine’s patented HAMR (High Amplitude Multi-Roll) Surround, allowing for large amounts of linear air movement
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter (3/4-inch silk dome tweeter on the S-S40 speaker)
- Grilles available for 6x9-inch, 6.5-inch, and 5.25-inch models (grilles sold separately)
- S-Series speakers deliver the winning combination of incredible sound and value within an entry-level category.
- UPC: 713783633739
- Weight: 38
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.