JBL Club 10" w/SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance) Car Subwoofer
SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Most car audio system designs call for 2- or 4-ohm impedance. Club subwoofers feature an exclusive dual impedance switch that lets you choose either load impedance option. Not available from any other manufacturer, SSI lets you reconfi gure your system by simply fl ipping a switch.
Club woofers incorporate a high-roll surround that provides superior cone edge suspension while maximizing excursion. It not only increases the cone area, it also provides remarkable linear stability and reliability.
Proprietary cone design
JBL subwoofer cones aren’t just built to thump, they’re built to last. Club woofers feature an exclusive cone design that delivers superior rigidity for long-lasting performance.
Long excursion design
The longer a subwoofer’s excursion is, the more air it moves. And the more air it moves, the more bass you feel. The long-excursion design in Club subwoofer ensures big, deep bass output. Just the way you like it.
Learn how to wire subwoofers
- Diameter : 10 Inch
- Maximum Power : 1000 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 30 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 175 Hz
- Sensitivity : 92 dB
- Impedance : 2/4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 30-175 Hz
- RMS Power Range : 250 Watts
- Top Mount Depth : 5-5/8 Inches
- Number of Voice Coils : Single
- Suggested Sealed Box Volume : 0.5 Cubic ft.
- Suggested Ported Box Volume : 1.5 Cubic ft.
- Free Air : Yes
- Description: 10" (250mm) car audio subwoofer
- Woofer: 10" (250mm)
- Power Handling: 250W RMS, 1000W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 92dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 175Hz
- Impedance: 2 or 4 ohms, switch-selectable Cutout
- Diameter: 9" (228mm)
- Mounting Depth: 5-5/8" (142mm)
- UPC: 050036345293
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.