JBL Club 6.5" 2-way Car Speakers
We are a JBL authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •2 Woofers
- •2 Tweeters (each has attached 6" speaker leads)
- •2 Crossovers
- •2 Woofer grilles
- •2 Woofer mounting brackets
- •2 Tweeter flush-mount housings
- •2 Threaded flush-mount adapters
- •2 Plastic locking nuts
- • 2 Tweeter surface-mount housings
- •2 Starfish tweeter mounts
- •Eight 1-3/8" Screws
- •Eight 1" Screws
- • Eight 1/2" Screws
- • 8 Speed clips
- • Six 5/8" Flat head screws
- •2 Washers
- •2 Nuts
- •2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- •Installation manual
- •2 JBL Stickers
- •Specs and Template on box
Easy Installation for Most Vehicles
If you are looking to upgrade your old factory speakers with some new ones, then why not go for JBL's Club 602C? A component speaker system designed for easy installation for most vehicles, it is such a treat to have a product from one of the most respected audio brands in the industry in your car.
The woofer is UV-resistant
The JBL Club 602C comes with a 6.5-inch polypropylene Plus One woofer, resulting in a larger speaker cone area for a louder volume output and a rubber surround, giving the woofer an improved low-frequency performance and accurate frequency production. The woofer is UV-resistant, so the speakers are protected from wearing down and disintegrating.
Has a Pair of Crossovers
The JBL Club 602C also comes with a 3/4-inch tweeter made of silk and with a dome design, giving it an extensive high-frequency range performance. It has a pair of crossovers to filter out the unwanted frequencies that will go to your woofers and tweeters, resulting in better audio performance and increased lifespan.
Go Loud With Minimal Distortion
The JBL Club 602C has a continuous power output of 70 Watts and a peak power of 210 Watts at 3 ohms. With a frequency response of 55 Hz up to 20 kHz and a sensitivity rate of 92 dB, you can expect this speaker system to go loud with minimal distortion and can produce an extensive full-range frequency production without any problems.
- Diameter : 6.5 Inch
- Sensitivity : 92 dB
- Frequency Response : 55-20000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 210 Watts
- RMS Power Handling : 70 Watts
- Plus One woofer cone architecture
- Adjustable tweeter output level
- Acoustically damped, UV resistant polypropylene cone
- Bigger magnet, Bigger power handling
- Starfish tweeter mounting adapter
- I-mount tweeter mounting kit
- 6-1/2" (160mm) Two-Way Component Speaker System
- Power Handling: 70W RMS, 210W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 92dB
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 3.0 ohms
- UPC: 050036364034
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.