Kenwood Excelon 10" Single 4 Ohm Marine/Motorsports Subwoofer
We are a Kenwood Excelon authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • 10" Marine/Motorsports Subwoofer
- • Remote Controller
- • Owner's Manual
Salt Spray & UV PROOF
ASTM B117 salt spray (or salt fog) corrosion testing ensures the subwoofer will not corrode or fail in saltwater and other harsh environments.
ASTM G154 UV resistant woofer cone and subwoofer grille prevents deterioration and discoloration from strong sunlight.
Large Magnet and 4 layer voice coil reproduces deep bass sound.
Thick 0.7mm Cone, 1.4mm Cap and Φ45.5mm Voice coil ensure sufficient strength and reduction of unnecessary noise.
Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRP) protect the woofer basket from the magnet’s heat, stabilizing its sound and condition.
- Diameter : 10 Inch
- Sensitivity : 84 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 40-300 Hz
- RMS Power Range : 300 Watts
- Peak Power Handling : 1300 Watts
- Color : White
- Mounting Depth : 5-1/2 Inches
- 10” Single 4Ω Marine/Motorsports Subwoofer with White Grille
- ASTM B117 Salt Spray/Salt Fog Tested
- ASTM G154 UV Resistant Cone & Grille
- IPX6 Water Resistant PP Cone
- Polypropylene Cone with Rubber Surround
- 21-Color/Pattern Illumination
- Remote Control for Illumination
- Peak Power: 1300W
- RMS Power: 300W
- Size: 10"
- Color: White
- Woofer Magnet Composition: Ferrite
- Nominal Impedance: 4ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 300Hz
- Sensitivity (dB/W at 1m): 84dB
- Cutout Diameter: 9-1/8" / 232mm
- Top Height: 1-13/16" / 46.5mm
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/2" / 140mm
- UPC: 0019048235381
- Weight: 13
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.