Infinity PR503CF Primus Series 5-1/4" Component Speaker System
We are an authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •2 Woofers
- •2 Tweeters (each has attached 6" speaker leads with male quick-slides)
- •Two 18" Tweeter wires with in-line crossovers
- •2 Threaded tweeter flush-mount cups
- •2 Plastic locking nuts
- •2 Surface-mount cups
- •2 Starfish tweeter mounts
- •Eight 1" Pan head screws
- •Six 5/8" Flat head screws
- •8 Speed clips
- •2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- •Template and specs on box
- •Installation instructions
Stronger and Clearer Sound
nfinity's special "true 4-ohm architecture" uses a low-impedance voice coil to safely draw extra power out of your factory radio, aftermarket stereo, or an external amplifier, so you'll get a stronger and clearer sound.
Rich Bass Awaits You
Infinity knows what music should sound like in the car, and their Primus PR503CF 5-1/4" component speaker system fits more vehicles than ever. Plus, new technology, like Infinity's cooling vented basket frame, ensures maximum output with less wear and tear over the life of these speakers. Ditch the uninspired vocals, muddy cymbals, and flabby bass of your factory sound and experience what Infinity quality is all about. Smooth vocals, crisp cymbals, and rich bass await you.
Minimal Distortion at High Volume
Infinity employs an edge-driven design for an open sound and minimal distortion at high volume. Prepare for a more clearly defined soundstage as the natural details in your music come alive. The included external crossovers are tuned to Infinity's exceptional standards so that you're treated to this system's best possible sound.
Primus Polypropylene Woofer
The Primus polypropylene woofer employs Infinity's proprietary Plus One woofer design for solid, punchy bass. Infinity extends the cone right up to the edge of the basket, for more surface area — and a bigger cone means more bass when your music needs it.
- Diameter : 5.25 Inch
- Sensitivity : 91 dB
- Frequency Response : 75-20000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 150 Watts
- RMS Power Handling : 50 Watts
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 external crossovers
- 5-1/4" Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- 3/4" edge-driven silk dome tweeter
- 3-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- handles up to 50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 75-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB at 2.83 volts
- grilles not included
- warranty: 1 year
- UPC: 050667379827
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.