Alpine S2-A60M S-Series Class D Mono Power Amplifier
We are a Alpine authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Owner's Manual
Reliable Performance and Value-oriented Products
Three new S-Series amplifiers join the S-Series family, known for reliable performance and value-oriented products. All three S-Series amps (mono, 4-channel and 5-channel) contain technology currently implemented in R and X-Series models. The S-Series amps feature attractive prices and are designed to perform perfectly with the existing S-Series speakers.
Allows High Power Output
Compact and Powerful: the new digital amplification circuit allows high power output while keeping a small footprint. The S-A60M measures just 204mm in width x 204mm in length for easy installation in virtually any vehicle.Along with Alpine’s new intelligent amplifier platform, the new S-Series amplifiers feature an improved heat sink and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, for dependable music playback.
Makes It Easy to Connect
The speaker and power cable terminals are conveniently located on the left side of the amplifier to allow a clean installation.The 2-Channel RCA speaker signal inputs accept low and high-power signals. This makes it easy to connect the S-A60M directly to your original car stereo, regardless of your head unit’s power output (RCA connectors with open cable leads are available separatly).
Additional Bass Boost
You can connect the RUX-KNOB2 remote bass knod (optional available) to the S-A60M to controll the subwoofer level straight from your dash (applicable for channel 3+4 in bridged mode for subwoofer usage).You can fine-tune your subwoofer cut-off frequency with the integrated LPF and give additional Bass boost of up to 12dB with the built-in Bass EQ.
- Maximum Power : 1100 Watts
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- Amplifier Class : D
- Terminal Layout: One side
- Small footprint for easy installation
- Screw terminals (for speaker and power cables)
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: Mono Channel
- Thermal Management Control
- Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Speaker Level Input with remote turn on
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-pass (LPF)
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass EQ
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB2) Ready
Total Max Power: 1100W
Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 600W
Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 330W
Crossover: Variable LPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 - 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.5 - 10 V Lo: 0.2 - 4.0 V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable AWG 4, SPK Cable AWG 8
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 10Hz - 400Hz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 ohms): <0.03%
- THD+N (@ 50W into 4 ohms): <0.08%
- Damping Factor: >1000
- Signal to Noise (@ 50 Watts into 4 Ohms): >105dB
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 204 x 58 x 204
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for repair within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.