Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Lanzar products. We strive to achieve total customer satisfaction and on-time delivery for your orders. We source our items from accredited dealers so you know you are receiving authentic and original manufacturer equipment with the necessary warranties.
- Maximum Power : 6000 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 40-250 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 40-250 Hz
- Number of Channels : 2
- Frequency Response : 15-30000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 3000x1 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- Amplifier Class : A/B
- Fuse Rating : 60x2 A
- 2-Ohm Stable 2-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 3000 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 6000 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV to 6V
- Frequency Response: 15 - 30000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.1%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >95 dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 40 - 250 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 250 Hz
- Subsonic filter: 10 - 100 Hz , 24 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 50 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 60 A x 2
- UPC: 068888897013
- Weight: 16.2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
I bought this amp from another dealer 3 months ago. It sounded great and P-O-U-N-D-E-D, hard... for a little while. Right before the 3 month mark it started overheating and tripping the safety, shutting it down. The overheating repeated over and over, every time I turned it on until just a couple days ago, there was no reseting it, it got stuck in protection mode and has completely failed. I installed it correctly and double checked every wire as well as the impedance on the subwoofers, everything was as it should be. This amp only lasted 3 months and 6 days, it really let me down.
Like it a lot, got it pushing 2 soundstream 900 watt rms subs 2ohm but like the other guy said it overheats all the time. Luckely mine has came back on so far had it for about 9 months great amp for the money if you can figure a way to keep it cool also 6000 watts might be pushing it a bit but in any case it pounds