This rugged and reliable Class A/B monoblock uses a robust MOSFET power supply design that delivers rock-solid bass performance at a very affordable price. Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the JX250/1 includes a low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. It also features a variable bass boost at 45 Hz. with up to 12 dB of boost and an optional remote boost control. Dedicated hi-level inputs are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs, making it easy to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
- JX Series Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 175 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 210 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 250 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 130 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 170 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 210 watts x 1 chan.
- Low level input: 200mV - 4V
- High level input: 2.0mV - 10.0V
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost centered at 45 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Frequency Response: 10 - 150 Hz ± 1 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >87 dB
- Damping Factor @ 4 ohms: >160 @ 4 ohms
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Unregulated PWM switching type power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on prevent clicking and popping when system turns on
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with included harness
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for effective heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio RBC-1 sold separately)
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 175 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (250 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class AB amplifier design
- MOSFET switching power supply
- frequency response: 10 Hz - 150 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- optional wired remote level control
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 30-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 30-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 11-5/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-3/4"D
- UPC: 699440993982
- Weight: 7
- Sku: 99398
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Terrance Summers From Elgin Tx
|JL has always been the leader of sound quality, but this small amp has the strength of a silver back gorilla in my 2011 Chevy Avalanche. I recommend to my listeners and you, for great sound and outstanding bass at a reasonable price. Onlinecarstereo is the place to shop for the best in JL Audio.