The KS-DR3001D 800W Mono class D amplifier is designed to provide a large amount of power to control the even the biggest of the subwoofers. The built-in protection circuitry reduces loss of voltage to deliver clear sound with less distortion for natural powerful music playback. The amplifiers feature speaker level inputs with Auto Turn-on function, for easy installation without having to detach head unit.
- Maximum Power : 800 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 50-200 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 20-200 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 250x1 Watts
- Channel Separation : No
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 40 A
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- Mono amplifier with Class-D digital technology
- Output power (max.): 800 watts
- Output power (RMS): 400 Watt / 2 ohms, 250 watts / 4 ohms
- Frequency range: 20 - 200 Hz
- THD: less than 0.08%
- Signal / noise ratio: 60 dBA at 4O, 1W
- 2 RCA inputs
- High-level terminal
- UPC: 046838073458
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.