The Solo-Baric L7's highly-engineered motor structure and square sub design promises dependability when pushed to the limit, while dual voice coils with high-temp copper windings easily handle intense heat and power levels for clean, clear bass anytime.
- Dual Two-Ohm Voice Coils
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion
- SoloKon™ 360-Degree Back Bracing
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround With Blue Surround Stitching
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU
for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The Solo-Baric L7S 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 750 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 12, 30.5
- Impedance (OHMS): 2 DVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 1500/750
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 88.6
- Frequency Response (Hz): 20-100
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM): 6-11/16, 16.9
- Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM): 11-1/16, 28.1
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters): 1.25, 35.4
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters): 2.0, 56.64
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**: 1.75, 49.6
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**: 3.25, 92.1
What's in the box?
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034081173
- Weight: 11.6
- Authorized Internet Dealer