Easily Upgrade to High Performance
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Linear, Balanced Motion
Linear, balanced motion in both the forward and reverse directions of cone movement is critical to accurate reproduction of recorded sound waves. Careful engineering of the entire motor structure and suspension system (voice coil, magnet, surround and spider) is required maintain a high level of linearity, even during high output / high excursion transients.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
TS-A100D4 10" Subwoofer
- System Type: Component subwoofer
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 74 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 2 kHz
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 400 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 1300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms Dual Voice Coil (DVC)
- Diameter: 10"
- Cone Material: Glass fiber and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)
- Surround Material: Butyl Rubber
- Basket Material: Stamped Steel
- Magnet Material: Double stacked ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 56 oz
- Mounting Depth: 5.25?
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938404600
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.