This compact multi-channel powerhouse employs our Single-Cycle Control switching design and R.I.P.S. technology to deliver 150 W x 4 or 300 W x 2. Tight power supply regulation keeps distortion down and maximizes sound quality. When using the HD750/1 or HD1200/1 to drive a subwoofer system, the HD600/4 is the ideal satellite amplifier, delivering huge dynamics with pristine resolution.
From a pure sound quality perspective, we invite you to compare the real-world, in-car performance of this amplifier to any other amplifier on the market, of any type, at any price. It can also be deployed on its own as a very capable 3-channel system amplifier with 150 W x 2 to the satellites and 300 W x 1 to a subwoofer system.
This amplifier features a brushed aluminum finish with black powder-coated cast alloy heat sinks and bottom panel. A black powder-coated, gasketed cover is also provided to protect the controls.
- JL Audio HD Series 4-Channel Class D Amplifier
- ¹RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- 3 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- ¹Bridged RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 6 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 3 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Signal to Noise Ration:
- Referred to Rated Power: 110 dBA
- Referred to 1 Watt: 88.2 dBA
- Frequency response: 6 - 30,000 Hz (+0, -1 dB)
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 4Ω/50 Hz, >150 @ 2Ω/50 Hz
- Recommended fuse rating: 50A x 1 (inline, not included)
- Dimensions: 10.74"L x 7.85"W x 1.93"H
- ³4 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Class D, switching type with patented Single-Cycle Control™ technology
- Pulse width modulation-regulated switching power supply
- LED power (green), protect (red) and low impedance (amber) indicators
- Removable Power/Ground and Speaker connectors
- Brushed aluminum finish chassis
- Compact, stackable chassis design
- Will control ALL channels or REAR only
- Optional stacking equipment for HD amplifiers: JL Audio HD Stack Kit
- Selectable input voltage/sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV - 2V
- High level: 800mV - 8V
- Selectable input modes: 2 Ch. / 4 Ch.
- Selectable State-variable slope: 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Selectable filter modes: Low-Pass or High-Pass, Defeatable
- Cutoff Freq. Range: Continuously variable: 50 - 500 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.03% @ 4Ω (Average at 1kHz)
- Black powder-coated, gasketed cover
- RealSink™: Vertical, cast alloy fins effectively dissipate heat
- Advanced Thermal Rollback protection system
- R.I.P.S. - Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply
- Single Cycle Control - high-fidelity, full-range class D
- Compares the real PWM waveform and then corrects it in each and every cycle
- (over 400,000 times per second)
- 80% efficiency at 1/2 rated power for the whole amplifier, including its power supply
- 60% less current draw than a typical Class A/B car amplifier of equal power
- Less generated heat, smaller chassis than a similarly powerful Class A/B design.
- Noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- 1 Pair of Buffered preamp RCA outputs for daisy chaining the audio signal
- Speaker level inputs via RCA (JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required and sold separately
- ²Remote level control input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- 4-channel subwoofer amplifer
- 150 watts RMS x 4 (rated power from 1.5 to 4 ohms)
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged (rated power from 3 to 8 ohms)
- variable high- and low-pass filter (50-500 Hz 12 or 24dB/octave)
- subsonic filter and output polarity control
- removable power and speaker plugs
- optional wired remote for level control
- Class D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 10-13/16"W x 2"H x 8-7/8"D
- UPC: 699440982214
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 98221
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ruth From USA
| working the way it was built every since I bought it( since forever) doesn't require much maintenance to keep clean
Blake Hayes From Phoenix
|Best of the Best!
Mitch From New york
|The JL HD 600/4 is a small yet powerful amp. The JL HD 600/4 shows off its versatility by connecting to all available interior speakers, and also allowing for the power output to and from the front to the rear. JL is a great brand that exemplifies durability and a powerful performance!